House Plants/can you please identify this tropical plant for me

Question
need to identify
need to identify  

which flower is this
which flower is this  
hi can you please identify this plant for me

Answer
Diamond,

What I see is a bouquet with violets, what looks like large magnolia leaves, a branch off of a flowering tree and a dried up branch off of maybe a fruit tree. It is impossible to identify a plant from a bouquet of flowers. I need pictures of the tree or plant that you want identified. I need to know the size of the plant and where it is growing, sun or shade? With more information I will attempt to identify it. It may be difficult if it is a tree that does not grow in the US where I am but I will consult others if I need to.

Darlene

House Plants

Darlene K. Kittle