House Plants/can you please identify this tropical plant for me

need to identify
need to identify  

which flower is this
which flower is this  
hi can you please identify this plant for me

What I see is a bouquet with violets, what looks like large magnolia leaves, a branch off of a flowering tree and a dried up branch off of maybe a fruit tree. It is impossible to identify a plant from a bouquet of flowers. I need pictures of the tree or plant that you want identified. I need to know the size of the plant and where it is growing, sun or shade? With more information I will attempt to identify it. It may be difficult if it is a tree that does not grow in the US where I am but I will consult others if I need to.

House Plants

Darlene K. Kittle

I have been an Advanced Master Gardener for 24 years and I raise around 300 houseplants and bonsai trees a year including tropicals, succulents, and cacti. I have also been a professional plant care person for businesses in the Fort Wayne, IN area and currently professionally care for bonsai trees for my customers.

I am also studying the Japanese art of bonsai with tropical plants and is President of the Fort Wayne, IN Bonsai Club.

Fort Wayne, iN Master Gardeners. President of the Fort Wayne Bonsai Club. Allen County Master Gardeners

I am not a hortculturist. I am a Purdue University Advanced Master Gardener for 24 years. I have studied plants on a personal level by growing hundreds of plants annually for the last 35 years. I have also studied under several nationally known American Bonsai experts.