House Plants/plant identification

smelly pkant
smelly pkant  
Hi, Tracy. Can you help me identify this fragrant plant?
Besides the pungent, almost minty scent, the leaves are
soft, fuzzy. A stem may shoot up to nearly 3-4 feet! It reroots
easily in water, producing fine, silky white roots in just two or
three days; it is generally prolific.

Hi Roy,
  The plant is a Glechoma Hederacea 'Variegata'. Commonly known as a variegated Creeping Charlie.
Creeping Charlie is a member of the mint family, which accounts for it's strong, minty fragrance.

I hope this helps. If you have any questions or need additional information please don't hesitate to ask.

House Plants

I am knowledgeable and experienced (professionally) in the care of many different kinds of houseplants as well as the pests and diseases common to houseplants. I have had a lot of experience and success with most propagation techniques. I am also knowledgeable and experienced with artificial lighting for plants. I can answer questions about all aspects of 'indoor gardening'. Not only questions about growing foliage plants and starting seeds under artificial plant lighting but also questions about artificial plant light system set up, supplemental artificial lighting and cost. ~ I can help identify plants accurately ONLY if you submit a picture of the plant with your question.~

I usually always have at least 70 houseplants at all times. I have done extensive research, education and have over 20 years of experience with houseplants, indoor gardening, interior landscaping and artificial plant lighting. About 30% of my houseplants are grown exclusively under artificial plant lighting. Many of the other houseplants that are growing in natural light are also given supplemental lighting using artificial plant light. I have 5 complete artificial plant light systems that I designed and built.

I have written extensively about plants, all aspects of houseplant care, indoor gardening and artificial plant lighting. I have written many informational blogs, articles and 'plant care guides' for many websites, forums and some online horticultural communities.

I have knowledge and experience on the care of houseplants, the different kinds of houseplants, pests and diseases common to houseplants, indoor gardening/landscaping and artificial plant lighting.