House Plants/Cats/massagena houseplant

Question
I cannot access my email now cause my computer is down, could you please text me an answer just this one time
I have 7 cats and I would Probaly starve before I let them go without
They are my world but my 1 cat Roxxi got into a new plant I bought home and knocked it over and now her lips are alittle swallon and she is drulling, please tell me she won't die and will he make it through the nite till I can see a vet in the morning?

Answer
Lisamarie,

You did not give me a phone # To text to. Yes, that plant is poisonous. I hope you made it to the vet in time and she will be okay. Put the plant in a room where the cat does not have access too.
The following website will give you more info in the future: http://www.aspca.org/pet-care/animal-poison-control/toxic-and-non-toxic-plants?m

Good luck!

Darlene

House Plants

Darlene K. Kittle