House Plants/spots on outdoors creeping charlie

Question
I have 2 young creeping Charlie plants outdoors . One is getting small iridescent spots on its leaves, now it appears to be spreading to the second plant . There is no visible insects on the plants. What could it be and what would be a safe treatment for the plant? The spots appear to be developing the underside of leaf

Answer
Hi Tracey,

"Creeping Charlie" is a common name that refers to two entirely different plant species. That is why it is best to use botanical names.

If yours is growing outside in the ground, then it is not a houseplant and you should go to an outdoor gardening forum to pose your question. If it is a potted plant and it is just outside for the summer, then post a photo of it here and I will answer your question.

~Will Creed

House Plants

Will Creed