House Plants/string of pearls succulent

Question
i live in atlanta,ga where can I purchase one

Answer
Gwendolyn,

I suggest that you spend some time calling around to flower shops in your area and leaving your name and phone # with what you want. I live in Indiana. I did a search online and there are lots of mail order places that you could order it from but you take a chance this time of year if you order it that it might freeze during shipping.  The latin name for the plant is Senecio rowleyanus.

This place is reputable and I have ordered from them. They are in Florida and you could order from them in March or April.

http://www.bobsmoleys.com/s-z.html

They charge $4.00 for Senecio rowleyanus,

Good luck.

Darlene

House Plants

Darlene K. Kittle