House Plants/wondering jew

Mine is dieing. Help

This plant needs lots of sun. It should be hanging or sitting in the largest south facing window you have with all window coverings open all day, every day!

It needs to be watered when it is dry and the drain tray should be emptied an hour after watering it. It cannot sit in water constantly or the roots will rot. It needs to be watered whenever it feels dry on the surface of the soil and light weight if you pick it up. It cannot be constantly wet or dry for more than a day. If you have more questions feel free to write again. Good luck!!!

House Plants

Darlene K. Kittle

I have been an Advanced Master Gardener for 24 years and I raise around 300 houseplants and bonsai trees a year including tropicals, succulents, and cacti. I have also been a professional plant care person for businesses in the Fort Wayne, IN area and currently professionally care for bonsai trees for my customers.

I am also studying the Japanese art of bonsai with tropical plants and is President of the Fort Wayne, IN Bonsai Club.

Fort Wayne, iN Master Gardeners. President of the Fort Wayne Bonsai Club. Allen County Master Gardeners

I am not a hortculturist. I am a Purdue University Advanced Master Gardener for 24 years. I have studied plants on a personal level by growing hundreds of plants annually for the last 35 years. I have also studied under several nationally known American Bonsai experts.