You are here:

House Plants/poisonous sap of rubber tree

Advertisement


Will Creed wrote at 2016-01-01 23:59:19
The white sap from a Rubber Tree is a mild skin irritant to some people, but it is not toxic and unlikely to cause any

permanent harm unless you have an unusual allergy.


House Plants

All Answers


Answers by Expert:


Ask Experts

Volunteer


Richard Hern

Expertise

I can answer many common garden center/greenhouse houseplant questions such as , proper care, propagation of, pest problems, identification, growing mediums, construction, etc. & many more..

Experience

I currently manage a private 16 acre estate. i am in charge of the general maintenance of buildings and i supervise the landscape maintenance staff. i teach landscape/horticulture evening classes for a community college in NJ. I taught landscape/horticultural classes for a NJ vocational high school for 5 years. prior to that I owned & operated a landscape/garden center facility for 20 + years. My experience is in commercial & residential sales & care of houseplants as well as landscaping.

Organizations
NJLANA

Education/Credentials
BS degree in Zoology (Entomology)
Certified landscape/horticulture teacher NJ

©2016 About.com. All rights reserved.