House Plants/angle wings

All of my angle wing plants, are suffering from white spots on leaves and stems, I have sprinkled seven on the plants but see no difference.  They are placed in my shop for the winter which is cool! Is there a product to stop these spots?

You do know that angel wing begonias do naturally have white spots on them (leaves and stems)...?
If so,  then you could also have white looking mealy bugs on your plants. Rub the white area with your fingers lightly to see if you can remove them. If that's what they are then get to your local garden center (not chain store) and get some safer soap pesticide to spray on them. Question the people at the garden center on the proper use of the pesticide. Do follow the directions on the label to get the best results...
Hope this helps,
Rick in southern NJ

House Plants

Richard Hern

I can answer many common garden center/greenhouse houseplant questions such as , proper care, propagation of, pest problems, identification, growing mediums, construction, etc. & many more..

I currently manage a private 16 acre estate. i am in charge of the general maintenance of buildings and i supervise the landscape maintenance staff. i teach landscape/horticulture evening classes for a community college in NJ. I taught landscape/horticultural classes for a NJ vocational high school for 5 years. prior to that I owned & operated a landscape/garden center facility for 20 + years. My experience is in commercial & residential sales & care of houseplants as well as landscaping.

BS degree in Zoology (Entomology)
Certified landscape/horticulture teacher NJ