House Plants/angle wings

Question
All of my angle wing plants, are suffering from white spots on leaves and stems, I have sprinkled seven on the plants but see no difference.  They are placed in my shop for the winter which is cool! Is there a product to stop these spots?

Answer
jerry,
You do know that angel wing begonias do naturally have white spots on them (leaves and stems)...?
If so,  then you could also have white looking mealy bugs on your plants. Rub the white area with your fingers lightly to see if you can remove them. If that's what they are then get to your local garden center (not chain store) and get some safer soap pesticide to spray on them. Question the people at the garden center on the proper use of the pesticide. Do follow the directions on the label to get the best results...
Hope this helps,
Rick in southern NJ

House Plants

Richard Hern