House Plants/Pony Tail Palm

Question
pony tail
pony tail  
Back in January I asked you about cutting off one of the three
stalks of my pony tai palm.  You said to try it but not to cut
it off back to the bulb.  The brown stem is 22" tall, how much
would you recommend to cut off?
Thank, Jerry Doty

Answer
Hi Jerry,

I recommend that you cut back the tallest stem about halfway to a height of 10-12 inches.

Please let me know if any of this is unclear or if you have any additional questions.

If this information has been helpful, please click the Rate Volunteer bar below and enter a rating and NOMINATION for me. I am a volunteer on this site so Ratings are the only compensation I receive for answering plant questions.

Need more information? Visit my website at:
A link to HorticulturalHelp.com

or email me at wcreed@HorticulturalHelp.com or call me at 917-887-8601 (EST)

Will Creed, Interior Landscaper
Horticultural Help, NYC

Visit my website at: A link to HorticulturalHelp.com  

House Plants

Will Creed