House Plants/taberna Montana Holstii

Question
Hi Darlene I'm happy to find somebody who can help me my plant is about 1and half feet tall bhte bigger leaves have some green but the small one new ones come out absoluty yellow please what can I do.Thank you.Pedro

Answer
Pedro,

What a neat plant with such beautiful scented blooms! It needs very acidic soil. It would benefit from being fertilized with acidic fertilizer such as Miracid. It could also be mulched with peat moss which is acidic or thee peat moss could be hoed into the soil around the plant. Good luck with your beautiful plant! Feel free to write again if you have more questions.

Darlene

House Plants

Darlene K. Kittle