House Plants/taberna Montana Holstii

Hi Darlene I'm happy to find somebody who can help me my plant is about 1and half feet tall bhte bigger leaves have some green but the small one new ones come out absoluty yellow please what can I do.Thank you.Pedro

What a neat plant with such beautiful scented blooms! It needs very acidic soil. It would benefit from being fertilized with acidic fertilizer such as Miracid. It could also be mulched with peat moss which is acidic or thee peat moss could be hoed into the soil around the plant. Good luck with your beautiful plant! Feel free to write again if you have more questions.

House Plants

Darlene K. Kittle

I have been an Advanced Master Gardener for 24 years and I raise around 300 houseplants and bonsai trees a year including tropicals, succulents, and cacti. I have also been a professional plant care person for businesses in the Fort Wayne, IN area and currently professionally care for bonsai trees for my customers.

I am also studying the Japanese art of bonsai with tropical plants and is President of the Fort Wayne, IN Bonsai Club.

Fort Wayne, iN Master Gardeners. President of the Fort Wayne Bonsai Club. Allen County Master Gardeners

I am not a hortculturist. I am a Purdue University Advanced Master Gardener for 24 years. I have studied plants on a personal level by growing hundreds of plants annually for the last 35 years. I have also studied under several nationally known American Bonsai experts.