House Plants/corn plant

I would be unable to repot my corn plant in my apartment.  What is the cost for removal an repotting of the tree..

Thank you

Hi Maureen,

I can tell you from over 30 years of experience that your Corn Plant does not need to be repotted. Please tell me why you think it does because there may be some other issue that I can help you resolve at no cost to you.

FYI, I do provide the kind of service you are seeking in Manhattan, but only if necessary. I cannot give you specific information on this site. If you want additional information about my services, please contact me at 917-887-8601 or at

You can also go to my website at for my contact information.

Best regards,

Will Creed, Owner
Horticultural Help, NYC

House Plants

Will Creed

I am the only expert in this category with professional hands-on experience and knowledge of all indoor plants. I can answer questions regarding light, water, fertilizer, repotting, pruning and humidity and temperature requirements. I can identify plant pests and provide information on safe, effective treatments. My answers are based on 35 years of professional experience and scientific research and are clear and easy to understand. I do NOT use search engines to find answers to your questions. If you read my previous posts here, you will get a good idea as to how thorough and professional my answers are.

I have over 35 years of professional indoor landscaping experience caring for plants in homes, offices, building lobbies, stores, restaurants, and other adverse environments. I have written extensively on the care of indoor plants, including a 260 page book. My specialties include Ficus trees, low light plants, repotting, pest control, and re-blooming holiday plants. Be sure to check my ratings and nominations to learn why I am the top-rated indoor plant expert. I am the only House Plant expert consistently ranked in the AllExperts Top 20.

BA, Amherst College