House Plants/What plant is this?

This is a plant my boss asked me to take care of. I do not know what type of plant it is other than a type of vine. Need to know how to care for it. I have attached a picture of it. Please help. Thank you!

It's a Philodendron vine. Look it up on the internet for pictures.
Water your plant based on how much it weighs when thoroughly watered VS when they are ready to be watered again. Plants die from too frequent waterings (or going too long in between waterings), not from how much water you give them at one time. Pick the pot up and feel how heavy it is after watering it thoroughly. Don't water it again until it feels considerably lighter and the top of the soil is light in color. Depending on plant types, sunlight exposure and pot size plants will need water at many different rates from once a day to once a month or more . Remove dead plant parts back to the live area.
Plants do need to be fertilized every month or so to stay healthy...
Good luck
Rick in southern NJ USA

House Plants

Richard Hern

I can answer many common garden center/greenhouse houseplant questions such as , proper care, propagation of, pest problems, identification, growing mediums, construction, etc. & many more..

I currently manage a private 16 acre estate. i am in charge of the general maintenance of buildings and i supervise the landscape maintenance staff. i teach landscape/horticulture evening classes for a community college in NJ. I taught landscape/horticultural classes for a NJ vocational high school for 5 years. prior to that I owned & operated a landscape/garden center facility for 20 + years. My experience is in commercial & residential sales & care of houseplants as well as landscaping.

BS degree in Zoology (Entomology)
Certified landscape/horticulture teacher NJ