House Plants/Rabbits Foot Fern

Question
I have a Rabbits Foot Fern (Humata tyermanii)and I read your answer on dropping and not forming leaves.  I have corrected my errors and all is well except I am afraid to re-pot it.  Do you have any instructions for that?

Answer
Hi Ramona,

Why do you think your Fern needs repotting.

Each Rabbit's Foot Fern is unique in the way it grows in its pot. For me to determine whether yours truly needs repotting and how to instruct you, I will need to see a clear photo that shows the entire plant, including its pot.

You can either post the photo here or you can email the photo to me at wcreed@HorticulturalHelp.com.

~Will Creed
Indoor plant expert

House Plants

Will Creed