Human Resources/Information For Short Term Course In HR

Nishad Nair wrote at 2014-06-18 06:43:23
Hello Noushad,

Following Website URL help you to find all the indian AICTE approved institutes:

shakir wrote at 2014-11-11 08:19:26
I am shakir ali suggest you a Distance Institute for your further study. I hope this will helpful for you

Human Resources

Umesh Chaudhary

I prefer to answer question(s) related to Human Resource processes, career development and counseling.

Over 12 years in the field of Human Resources.

1. An article published in India Today on sexual harassment, 2. People challenges on How to retain talent 3. Management & Human Resource

MBA (HR), M.Phil (HR). I hold various accreditation in the area of Human Resources, Industrial Relations and Employment Laws. I strongly feel the more knowledge you share the more you'll get to learn. There is no age to learning therefore I stay abreast with new developments into HR and Labor Laws; I prefer to attend regular seminars, professional gathering, workshops and lectures. I am also associated with All India Management Association, National HRD Network (Delhi Chapter).