Human Resources/Disability Leave Issues

whats wright wrote at 2014-06-06 01:13:42
I previously struggled with the same situation, with the same company. I think it would be wise to find out more of what we should do. I would love to talk to anyone who can help, I feel that I could be of assistance in this matter as well. I have been denied std, appealed, lost, went broke, applied for nys disability after that, was denied. applied for public assistance and food stamps, denied until I applied for unemployment insurance, denied that...and finally got public assistance, however that was after I lost everything, I did not receive enough assistance to pay my rent or keep my child healthy and happy. , and my 15 year old daughter has moved in with her boyfriend. Fast forward to now....thank you JPMorgan chase for ruining my score at chexsystems so I can not get a bank account, and for my daughter turning 20 now and she has 2 beautiful children. I am currently homeless, and still do not have a penny. Yes, Yes it is definitely time to do something about this company, we are being denied our inalienable human rights as defined in the declaration of independence and especially The Four Freedoms were goals articulated by United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt on January 6, 1941.

Human Resources

Brian Phillips

Foreign and US university students -*PLEASE*- DO NOT waste your time asking for my opinions, comments or analysis of your homework questions. Homework questions are not answered and are rejected. I am happy to help answer questions asked by employees and employers regarding United States based state and Federal wage and hour, OT, Fair labor standards, FMLA, COBRA, Recruiting, Interviewing techniques, employee manuals, discipline, terminations/quits, unemployment, HRIS rollout, Employee Leasing or Staffing company cost analysis, day to day scenarios, work situations and more. Essentially a well rounded HR generalist who operates Harvis, Inc., a human resource consulting and service business based in Northeastern Pennsylvania "NEPA".

At Harvis, Inc., we provide Human Resource products, services and advice to small businesses that may not have the time or resources to hire a full time HR department. For larger companies with HR managers in place, we compliment their expertise to help with time consuming or time sensitive projects like updating policy manuals, screening and interviewing and more. We make workplaces better by becoming that 1/2 person they need to help handle HR responsibilities on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Formerly responsible for all Human Resource activity for a staffing agency with 2,500 annual employees as well as an employee leasing / PEO business with 1,500 annual employees. Designed and implemented the HR structure to support hundreds of clients in excess of $ 500 million in payroll volume over career in Human Resources.

* President 2006- Harvis Inc. HR Services * President 2010-13 Business Association of the Greater Shickshinny Area - Shickshinny PA * President 2013- ShickshinnyForward Not for Profit Community Long Term Revitalization Organization and former member of varios Chambers of Commerce and HR Taskforce, former President of NBC Business Club 2 years

Bloomsburg University - 1993 BS Marketing, Bloomsburg Pennsylvania and Luzerne County Community College - 1991 Business Administration, Nanticoke Pennsylvania

* Better than average - 20/10 vision * Bestowed with an occasional "Thank You" from clients and their employees.