Human Resources/Terminology

fatima wrote at 2013-05-31 07:07:30
hi,

instead of temporary you can use interim.

regards,

Fatima

Human Resources

Lesa Hammond, PhD

I can answer any questions about all areas of human resources, particularly in the areas of labor code investigation and requirements (I don't give legal advice), best practices, diversity in the workplace, California workplace, hiring, terminations, performance issues, etc. I am very happy to answer all types of questions if I know the answer. However, please do not ask me homework questions.

Lesa Hammond is a human resources professional, management consultant, trainer, and writer. She has over 20 year of experience in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Training and Management Consulting. She is currently the Assistant Vice President of Human Resources at Mills College. She is recently migrated to a blog from the internet column Ask Dr. Lesa. Known for her exceptional coaching in career transition, she has appeared on radio talk shows as a guest and has been interviewed for several articles in Black Enterprise magazine. Lesa has taught professional development classes at San Jose State University, conducted workshops at The Ohio State University, and presented in Public Programs at the California Institute of Integral Studies. She has consulted with companies throughout the United States including: AT&T, Ashland Chemical, The State of Ohio, EDD (Education Development Department), and Kaiser Permanente. Lesa holds a Bachelors degree in Sociology, a Masters degree in Human Resources, and a Ph.D. in Transformative Learning and Change.

Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) College and University Professional Association - HR (CUPA) Higher Education Recruitment Consortium (HERC) Northern California Human Resources Association (NCHRA)

Ph.D. - California Institute of Integral Studies - Transformative Learning M.P.A - Golden Gate University - Human Resources B.A - The Ohio State University - Sociology and Criminal Justice

Lesa has taught professional development classes at San Jose State University, conducted workshops at The Ohio State University, and presented in Public Programs at the California Institute of Integral Studies. She has consulted with companies throughout the United States including: AT&T, Ashland Chemical, The State of Ohio, EDD (Education Development Department), and Kaiser Permanente. Lesa holds a Bachelors degree in Sociology, a Masters degree in Human Resources, and a Ph.D. in Transformative Learning and Change.