Human Resources/Letter to Rehire

ronel wrote at 2015-03-23 07:16:22
hi good day im ronel polintan i ask if i come back again to joint onboard.i mbeen 2years not work on board in rccl.because i have a family promlem in that time.and im not come back to joint onboard.i just ask if i come back again in rccl because i have some financial credit in rccl i just want to pay it.thats why i want to come back onboard to pay my financial credit in rccl.i hope i had a chanceto work 0nboard min rccl.the reson why im not come back  because i go to the province because my grandmother have sick and nobody cant take care of him.thats why i decide im the one who take care of my grandparents.thanks

juan miguel jaquez del rosario wrote at 2016-02-17 17:10:02
my name is Juan Miguel Jaquez del Rosario

crew member ID 888338 utilitycleaner ship Celebrity Silhouette was working on 13-03-2014 season until 15/01/2015 was a great experience to work all the time I was on board and I had a good performance and good results in the appraisal of my behavior and work, I would like to give me the opportunity to return to work

if you want any information or request please do know as soon as possible

please I hope your answer

thank you

Human Resources

Stephanie R. Thomas, Ph.D.