Human Resources/hr manaagement

I am 3rd year student i would like to know whether i can do an individual course in human resource without mba.
kindly tell me d colleges which provide it in mumbai or pune.
awaiting your reply.
thank you.

Dear Anam,

Hope you're doing fine.

As you have mentioned you are not keen in doing MBA than you may go for short term diploma of six months or one year into HR.

IGNOU offers Post-Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM) of one year duration. Pls follow the following link:-

You may find list of colleges offering short term HR courses in your area on the following link:-

Also, if you're not sure what you want to pursue after B.Com you may find a brief list of all courses available after graduation especially into HR then click on the link given below:-

I am sure this will help you in choosing a right career path for you.

Best of luck!

Warm regards,
Umesh Chaudhary

Human Resources

Umesh Chaudhary

I prefer to answer question(s) related to Human Resource processes, career development and counseling.

Over 12 years in the field of Human Resources.

1. An article published in India Today on sexual harassment, 2. People challenges on How to retain talent 3. Management & Human Resource

MBA (HR), M.Phil (HR). I hold various accreditation in the area of Human Resources, Industrial Relations and Employment Laws. I strongly feel the more knowledge you share the more you'll get to learn. There is no age to learning therefore I stay abreast with new developments into HR and Labor Laws; I prefer to attend regular seminars, professional gathering, workshops and lectures. I am also associated with All India Management Association, National HRD Network (Delhi Chapter).