Human Resources/PHD

I did my MBA in HR from IGNOU IN 2010. I am having more than 20 years of  experience in Administration,Payroll,Statutory compliance,training and development and some part of HR in an engineering manufacturing company. Now I want to do PHD in HR related management course. Please let me have some topics for this PHD work ?

Dear Krishna,

Hope you're doing fine.

Looking at your profile a topic on labour laws or reforms would be appropriate. You may go through all labour laws which need some modification and give your input on the same under guide's supervision.

Warm regards,

Human Resources

Umesh Chaudhary

I prefer to answer question(s) related to Human Resource processes, career development and counseling.

Over 12 years in the field of Human Resources.

1. An article published in India Today on sexual harassment, 2. People challenges on How to retain talent 3. Management & Human Resource

MBA (HR), M.Phil (HR). I hold various accreditation in the area of Human Resources, Industrial Relations and Employment Laws. I strongly feel the more knowledge you share the more you'll get to learn. There is no age to learning therefore I stay abreast with new developments into HR and Labor Laws; I prefer to attend regular seminars, professional gathering, workshops and lectures. I am also associated with All India Management Association, National HRD Network (Delhi Chapter).