Human Resources/topics in hr for phd

Dear sir.
I am selected in phd . my interview is on 19th Nov. Plesae suggest me recent topics in hr for phd . I am working as Sr. Hr Admin Executive  in software company .If there is any topic which is a mix combination of Hr and admin both then it will really beneficial to me.please send me the topic as soon as possible.

Richa Shivhare

Dear Richa,

Hope you're doing fine.

To answer your question accurately; first I need to understand past career. Please tell details like your experience, education, job responsibilities if you're employed.

Warm regards,
Umesh Chaudhary
New Delhi, India

Human Resources

Umesh Chaudhary

I prefer to answer question(s) related to Human Resource processes, career development and counseling.

Over 12 years in the field of Human Resources.

1. An article published in India Today on sexual harassment, 2. People challenges on How to retain talent 3. Management & Human Resource

MBA (HR), M.Phil (HR). I hold various accreditation in the area of Human Resources, Industrial Relations and Employment Laws. I strongly feel the more knowledge you share the more you'll get to learn. There is no age to learning therefore I stay abreast with new developments into HR and Labor Laws; I prefer to attend regular seminars, professional gathering, workshops and lectures. I am also associated with All India Management Association, National HRD Network (Delhi Chapter).