Human Resources/Exec. Diploma in HRM TISS

I am looking forward for doing Exec.PG Diploma in HRM from TISS.
Currently working with HPCL, Mumbai Refinery.
Let me know if this course is considered at par with full time courses for Jobs/Academics.
Will it be a booster for my professional career ?

YES , an Exec.PG Diploma in HRM from TISS is an excellent course . However it is not appropriate to compare it with the full time course from TISS .The full time course is meant for young graduates with around 2-3 years of work experience who wish to build a career in HR .However the Exec.PG Diploma in HRM from TISS is for working executives who wish to refresh their knowledge & upgrade their HR competencies . Many companies do recognize the completion of the Exec.PG Diploma in HRM from TISS for purposes of promotion & growth in the organisation . It will certainly add value to your career as the course exposes you to multiple disciplines in HR and provides a learning opportunity through projects , presentations & peer learning .BEST WISHES !!

Human Resources

Prof R S S Mani

I can answer questions pertaining to Human Resource Management ,particularly in the Indian Context.The specific areas I could tackle include Training,HRD, Human Behaviour At Work ,OD and such

Prof. R S S Mani has been active as a HRD specialist & Mentor in the areas of Education Management, Organizational Behavior and Career Guidance for over 20 years. He is currently involved in advising several blue-chip companies and business schools in Mumbai & other metros. He is a HRD & Management Strategy expert, associated in value added interventions to many reputed companies in the domains of HRM, Institution Building & Edifying, T&D, Corporate Strategies, OB, OD, and allied faculties. He has been associated in training & consultancy activities with a large no. of corporate entities across the globe from various fields . At present he & his team of committed professionals under the banner of R S S Mani & Associates are actively involved in delivering high quality value added HR services to various organizations He was also a former faculty member of TATA Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) associated with the personnel management department from 1989 1994 & was in-charge of organizing /conducting training programmes for many organizations throughout India. He has been regularly contributing intellectual inputs for various news papers like the Economic Times, The Times of India, The Hindu, and Indian Express and Financial Express. He was on the advisory board (career development) of Institute for Technology & Management (ITM) group of business schools. He was also a founder member of the ITM group of management institutes (from 1991-2001) in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Warangal, Hyderabad .During his decade long stint with ITM , he took up many path-breaking and revolutionary initiatives in management education & research Prof R S S MANI IS ALSO ON THE ACADEMIC ADVISORY BOARD OF SIES Institute of Management Studies .He was recently bestowed the SAMAJ SHAKTI AWARD for his outstanding contribution to the feild of education . Reach us on 98210-91435 or

PROMOTER & CEO ,R S S MANI & ASSOCIATES Educational Consultant to TISS, SIES & ITM Management Schools Founder of

MBA in HRD from TISS ,Mumbai .A gold medalist from TISS ..

He has been acknowledged by The Times of India for his pioneering work spanning over 20 years in the field of Management Education & also ensuring educational & vocational opportunities for the underprivileged. He is the recipient of the Samaj Shakti Award 2008 & Dharam Bharathi Mission Award 2009 for his outstanding contribution to Education & Community Service for ensuring better educational facilities for the underprivileged. He was also bestowed the Dr P N Singh Foundation Award 2010 for his outstanding contribution to the LEADERS OF TOMORROW project that aims at enhancing educational facilities for the underprivileged. The latest feather in his cap was the Best Teacher Award for Outstanding Contribution to Teaching HRD & Career Counselling & Mentoring presented by the honourable Sheriff of Mumbai Dr Indu Shahani at a well attended function in Mumbai on 5th September 2011