Human Resources/HRIS Analyst 1, 2, 3 or 4?

Question
I have an interview for an HRIS Analyst job and on salary.com there's I, II, III & IV under that title. My guess on this is II but wanted opinions on this so let me know:

Duties:

Entering data associated with employee transactions: hiring, terminations, transfers, salary increases, benefit transactions into HRIS database.
Maintaining HRIS product code table maintenance and tree structures.
Electronic filing: coordinate scanning documents and following up with vendor to ensure receipt and accuracy of file storage process.
Ensuring all benefits feeds are accurate correctly posted on vendor websites and completed on time. Reconcile record data discrepancies.
Verifying accuracy of employment transactions and reconciling errors in a timely fashions; ability to self-audit transactions.
Web page maintenance, using HTML and Frontpage.
Training employees on to use HRIS and Self-Service products.
Manage internal and external audits; research and prepare documentation.
Working on HR project work as time permits, including our Wellness initiative.

Quals:

Self-starter and the ability to prioritize work and multi-task.
Excellent attention to detail and highly organized.
Proactive and able to work to deadlines.
Ability to work with all levels within the company.
Experience with benefits a plus.
Must be able to manage confidential data.
Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Working knowledge of HRIS applications a plus.
HTML, Frontpage, Excel experience a plus.

I only have an Associates in HR Management but I have 15 years of HR expierence, most of which in HRIS positions.

Looking forward to replies that will help me where to place my asking price.

Answer
John:
Forget that strategy. What you see on Salary.Com is meant to be a guideline and cant be used the way you intend.  This firms salaries are this firms salaries and may or maynot come close to 1,2,3,4, so dont play that game as you can only lose.  Use your current or most recent salary as a starting point let them make YOU an offer.  Your decision needs to be based on more that just $.
Being in the HR game for as long as you have you should know how the game is played by this stage.  GET your degree.
Good luck
Jim

Human Resources

Jim Dromsky