Human Resources/HRIS Analyst 1 or 2?

I have an interview for an HRIS Analyst job and on there's I, II, III & IV under that title. My guess on this is II but wanted opinions on this so let me know:

Entering data associated with employee transactions: hiring, terminations, transfers, salary increases, benefit transactions into HRIS database.
Maintaining HRIS product code table maintenance and tree structures.
Electronic filing: coordinate scanning documents and following up with vendor to ensure receipt and accuracy of file storage process.
Ensuring all benefits feeds are accurate correctly posted on vendor websites and completed on time. Reconcile record data discrepancies.
Verifying accuracy of employment transactions and reconciling errors in a timely fashions; ability to self-audit transactions.
Web page maintenance, using HTML and Frontpage.
Training employees on to use HRIS and Self-Service products.
Manage internal and external audits; research and prepare documentation.
Working on HR project work as time permits, including our Wellness initiative.

Self-starter and the ability to prioritize work and multi-task.
Excellent attention to detail and highly organized.
Proactive and able to work to deadlines.
Ability to work with all levels within the company.
Experience with benefits a plus.
Must be able to manage confidential data.
Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Working knowledge of HRIS applications a plus.
HTML, Frontpage, Excel experience a plus.

I only have an Associates in HR Management but I have 15 years of HR expierence, most of which in HRIS positions.

Looking forward to your reply that will help me where to place my asking price.

I would place this as accounting II and perhaps III depending on the responsibility given to the employee.

Since it is data entry for much of the job it probably goes into II and later could develope into accounting III.

I think the 15 years of experience will get you the job. I first look at experience when hiring and second at education. I want someone that knows the job.

Human Resources

Shirley McAllister, CPP, PHR

I can answer questions pertaining to Compensation, Health Benefits, Retirement Plans, Payroll,Payroll taxes, Employee selection, Employee Termination, Training, and Employee Incentives. I have offices in U.S., Canada, UK, South Africa,Australia and NZ. I am most confident in the U.S. and Canadian but have knowledge of the internationals. I do not have extensive knowledge of South Africa, Australia and New Zealand. I do have some Human Resource Knowledge in those areas. Please do not ask me homework questions, I do not have time to answer them.

I currently hold both the U.S. and Canadian Payroll Certifications. I currently hold the SHRM PHR certification. I have worked in the Human Resources area with high emphasis on compensation and benefits for 25 years at the same company. My company is an international company and I work with our International offices whenever there is a Human Resource area needing addressed. I volunteer on the American Payroll Association hotline and have for the last 10 years or so. I answer many questions each week for other payroll and HR professionals, mostly on taxes, benefits and compensation issues. I have been the trustee for our 401K plan for Retirement benefits and our 125 Cafeteria Plan for Health Insurance benefits.

SHRM, National APA, National DOLEA, State National Mentoring Network I.O.M.A. Advisory Board

Boise State University Human Resource Certificate Program PHR through SHRM CPP through American Payroll Association Payroll Administrator and Payroll Supervisor certification through Canadian Payroll Association Published writer of Payroll and Benefit articles in a payroll Publication 25 years experience in an International Company

Citation of Merit 8 years in a row for hotline service for A.P.A. Honor Award for child mentoring service through RSVP and National Mentoring A "Pat on the Back" award for outstanding leadership as a Youth Group Leader by "The Salvation Army." Runner up for Employee of the Year at my Company twice and Employee of the month 4 times.

I used to answer questions on when they had a similar quesition and answer section. I volunteer for APA hotline I also belong to several HR forums when I often answer questions