Human Resources/Offer Letter Revoked

Dear Sir,

I am Dinesh, I discussed my case earlier regarding the full and final which was done from CMS COMPUTERS, and now based on that HCL has send me Revoking of Offer letter.

I have given them a Experience letter which was just prepared.

But I was completely transparent with HCL and CMS uptill now after that.

Please suggest if you are online now.

Please share your contact numbers if possible.

Thanks and regards,

Dear Dinesh
This is quite shocking. I definitely did not expect HCL to behave this way. I will be happy to speak with you if you so desire. It is important that you meet the concerned HCL manager in person and request him to share why they revoked the letter.

I do want to understand their response before we speak. My number is 9820056871.

I am sure there will be light at the end of this seeming tunnel. All the best.

Human Resources

Pankaj Bhargava

Questions related to choice of career, inter-personal issues at the workplace, performance management issues, structure issues, compensation structuring issues, culture building issues, linking HR with org. strategy

22 years in HR and Org. Development, designing & facilitating interventions, leading an HR team of an Indian multinational & facilitating multiple organizations across industries to build the desired culture to serve business need

HR magazine of TISS (an HR institute of repute - Tata Institute of Social Sciences)

B. Tech (Chemical Engineering) from IIT Mumbai (one of the most reputed engineering school in India) and PGDM (MBA) from IIM Kolkata (one of the most reputed management institutes in India).

Was awarded the Gold Medal for excellence in HR by the Bengal Chamber of Commerce at IIM