Human Resources/Offer Letter Revoked

Question
Dear Sir,

I am Dinesh, I discussed my case earlier regarding the full and final which was done from CMS COMPUTERS, and now based on that HCL has send me Revoking of Offer letter.

I have given them a Experience letter which was just prepared.

But I was completely transparent with HCL and CMS uptill now after that.

Please suggest if you are online now.

Please share your contact numbers if possible.

Thanks and regards,
Dinesh

Answer
Dear Dinesh
This is quite shocking. I definitely did not expect HCL to behave this way. I will be happy to speak with you if you so desire. It is important that you meet the concerned HCL manager in person and request him to share why they revoked the letter.

I do want to understand their response before we speak. My number is 9820056871.

I am sure there will be light at the end of this seeming tunnel. All the best.

Human Resources

Pankaj Bhargava