Human Resources/Begining stage of career

Question
Sir,I have completed my chemical engineering this year and interested in doing MBA to change my line.I had dropped 3 years due to financial problems and then did engineering as i was passionate but gradually i learnt its not the work i would like to do all my life.Now the problem and confusion for me is that I am 25 and fresher.If i do MBA will it be a problem for me to get job as companies have criteria regarding age limit and dropping of year?Also what will be good to do job whatever i am getting and thnn do MBA or directly do MBA as i am sure i don't want to enter in my line.Thank you in advance.

Answer
Age has nothing to do with job .. There are many grads / post grads at 25 yrs range .. As a Corporate HR we are more focusing on the skills rather than age parameters.

If you can afford to do a full time MBA course you should consider doing it immediately without any further delay.  If you need to work due to family considerations, you can still pursue Executive MBA program with leading Universities.

Since you do not want to work in Chemical Engineering Department, you should chose Management as a career and move ahead.  For jobs in the management cadre they need you to be a MBA.

Let me know if i can be of any help  

Human Resources

Raghav