Human Resources/relieving letter issue

QUESTION: dear sir,
         my HR is not ready to give me my relieving letter,he is simply denying.Please tell me what to do.i have no conditions like notice period serving or any dues.he is simply denying without any reason plzz guide me how to deal with him.thanxx

ANSWER: Dear Anil,

Hope you're doing fine.

Though experience certificate or relieving certificate are not primarily any legal requirement anywhere but if you insist in having it you should properly place a request whether in the form of an application with due respect or over an email. In case they still don't respond you should meet the HR Head or other Seniors in the Organisation I am sure they will help you.

Warm regards,
Umesh Chaudhary

QUESTION: umesh sir,
         i have done all this,,its been 1 month now....what to do now?

ANSWER: Dear Anil,

Hope you're doing fine.

If nothing is working. Please tell it to your new employer, hope they'll understand. Relieving letter is normally an evidence that employee is no more associated with the company and he has left settling everything. But if your employer is not giving you relieving letter then you should give some other documents that specify your complete separation from the company such as Clearance Certificate, Full and Final settlement details/cheque etc.

QUESTION: dear umesh sir,
         my HR is not listening me ,he also does not want to proceed with other formalities like clearances and all.....he is simply ignoring and plzz tell me some legal options i can try...thnxxx

Dear Anil,

Hope you're doing well.

Have you received full and final settlement of all wages? When did you resign? What's the notice policy and how much days of notice you served? Have you signed any service bond or appointment letter?

Please tell the above.  

Human Resources

Umesh Chaudhary

I prefer to answer question(s) related to Human Resource processes, career development and counseling.

Over 12 years in the field of Human Resources.

1. An article published in India Today on sexual harassment, 2. People challenges on How to retain talent 3. Management & Human Resource

MBA (HR), M.Phil (HR). I hold various accreditation in the area of Human Resources, Industrial Relations and Employment Laws. I strongly feel the more knowledge you share the more you'll get to learn. There is no age to learning therefore I stay abreast with new developments into HR and Labor Laws; I prefer to attend regular seminars, professional gathering, workshops and lectures. I am also associated with All India Management Association, National HRD Network (Delhi Chapter).