Human Resources/Remarks in releaving letter

Hi raghav,

I got a remark in my re leaving letter from my previous organization stating that i did not complete knowledge transition process, However they gave me a soft copy of the same letter with out any remark,

Now i am working in a new company and fear that if my current HR will find it out then it will create a lot of problem, in any circumstance will i be asked to resign from this company ? however the HR is not asking me to submit the letter now. will it be OK if i only produce soft copy to them when they will demand ? will the HR ever cross verify the remarks with the previous company ? please give your expert insight in this matter, i am very nervous about my future.

It is always a good idea to share the hard copy of the relieving letter.  Never mind what negative comments are given, thats different altogether.

If there are any modifications / changes done in the letter, the same will be traced sooner than later, and you will be viewed as some one who is not trust worthy.

My idea is to be honest and explain the reason behind the remark which HR will gladly accept without raising any doubts.

All the best

Human Resources

HR Shared Services HR Consulting - including HR Outsourcing Recruitments Process Outsourcing Staffing Onsite HR / Recruiters HR Policies & Processes Compensation and Benefits Survey Employee Surveys Feedback Performance Management Succession Planning Creating Leadership pipeline Competency mapping Developing Learning / Centres of Excellence Business HR HR / Employee Manuals - Dashboards HR Audits Gap Analysis Exit Process Outsourcing Learning Process Outsourcing Start Up HR

Professional Experience & Achievements HR Policy Design & Implementation Involved in Policy making & manuals Comparative Industry study, Gap Analysis Updating and introduction of new ones Design and implementation of HR trackers relating to policies and practices Comp & Benefits and Rewards management Design and implementation Compensation and Benefits Policy Periodic Benchmarking Compensation and restructured Compensation / Levels Updating Grades and designations Advising Management on current trends in C & B with respect to annual increases. Financial impact analysis and creation of budgets for the year. Presenting Reports to Management effective cost control, Manpower cost budgets, and forecasting incremental changes for implementation. Presenting on Quarterly C&B data based on the reports from professional bodies Hewitt / Mercer supplemented by collecting informal data from other companies Parity analysis for new hires vis--vis the existing employees in similar grades / level Designed and implemented a robust and transparent Rewards Recognition system Performance Management Talent Acquisition Part of Project Team for composition and positioning of team members. Documented the level / grade and budgets for open positions, project estimation with respect to manpower costs and hiring costs. Designed and implemented cost effective hiring solutions maximizing Employee referrals with innovative campaigns. Career Management: Learning & Development Initiatives Communication and change management Employee Engagement Employee Retention

Ness Technologies Inc Bluestar Infotech

2 Blogs

Post Graduate in HRM