Human Resources/mba in hr

I decided to do an M.B.A in hr from a leading institution. but i am not confident about my decision that whether it would be beneficial to me or not. My areas of concern are as follows-
1)firstly, i want to do a job in Dubai, i don't know whether i would be able to achieve this target by doing an M.B.A in hr or not.
2)secondly,the scope of hr in Dubai
3)thirdly, the packages offered there and whether hr would be beneficial for me for getting a job in a good mnc in Dubai.

Dear Farhana,

Hope you're doing fine.

To look out relevant job in a specific field one must have prior knowledge for the same hence in your case you must have prior exposure to human resource if you wish to pursue a career into HR. And for understanding of HR you have an option of doing PGDBA or MBA in Human Resource but preferably full-time. Many of the companies now relax part-timers or candidates who did MBA through distance learning programmes.

What is bothering in doubting your decision of pursuing HR I wish to know that. Regarding finding a job in human resource in Dubai, pls try the following link.

Dubai is a cosmopolitan country people from all around the world work therefore as per my understanding there would be good scope. I am not sure about the packages being offered there hence you need to check on forum at the above-mentioned link.

Human Resources

Umesh Chaudhary

I prefer to answer question(s) related to Human Resource processes, career development and counseling.

Over 12 years in the field of Human Resources.

1. An article published in India Today on sexual harassment, 2. People challenges on How to retain talent 3. Management & Human Resource

MBA (HR), M.Phil (HR). I hold various accreditation in the area of Human Resources, Industrial Relations and Employment Laws. I strongly feel the more knowledge you share the more you'll get to learn. There is no age to learning therefore I stay abreast with new developments into HR and Labor Laws; I prefer to attend regular seminars, professional gathering, workshops and lectures. I am also associated with All India Management Association, National HRD Network (Delhi Chapter).