Human Resources/Post-Interview Process

Question
Greetings Umesh,
I had an interview at Kmart, and after the interview, the HR Lead said that I was given a yes. She gave me a paper with instructions saying that they are going to email me the job offer, which I must accept immediately and then a 48-hour window for a drug test will come up, which I have to print out the drug test passport. After that, further instructions will be emailed.
However, I haven't received the job offer email yet. I had the interview on Saturday, when should I expect the job offer email by?

Answer
Dear Dee,

Hope you're doing fine.

Every company has their internal processes, and ways & time frame to get the approval of employment offers. I understand it would take 3-4 days or maximum a week's time by which you may expect your offer being emailed to you. In case you do not get by end of the week there is no harm in contacting the concerned person asking for a status on your candidature.

Good luck on your new job.

Warm regards,

Human Resources

Umesh Chaudhary