Human Resources/Carrer Inyfo.

Question
Dear Sir,

Good day to you,

Please be informed that i have done my Diploma In Mech. for Institute of Mechanical Engineers (IME India), and B.Tech from Bhartiya siksha parishad luckhnow. i am an experienced and expertise in my field, but i found lots of hurdles in my career development with good positions. I would like to redo my B. Tech. form a recognized university, without disturbing my present job. where it shall be recognized by UGC, mainly Accredited for international recognition. Kindly let me know the procedure and details of university at my email also,,,

pls. advise if i can go for B.Tech or i can go for M.Tech(considering BSP B.Tech Degree.).

Qusroo Ahmed

Answer
Dear Qusroo,

Hope you're doing fine.

It seems you are demoralized or something is bothering you. What brought you an idea of doing B.Tech again when you've already done B.Tech? I am sure you're struggling on some specific technical area for which you can once again refer books or check on internet. I am sure opening books again will help you as looking at a book from perspective of implementing something  on the job is very different from your experience in college days when your objective was just to score numbers or appear in exams. Have you ever seen a lawyer's office, it's full of books all around. Despite the lawyer has read while doing his law in college but still as and when needed they refer to one or the other books for either refreshing their knowledge or gaining more.

If you wish to study further go in forward direction not backward. You have option of doing M.Tech further if you like you can do PhD in the area where you have scope of research or innovation.

Best of luck!

Warm regards,
Umesh Chaudhary
New Delhi, India

Human Resources

Umesh Chaudhary