Human Resources/Job after maternity break

Hi, I have done MBA in hr & finance.I have 4.5 yrs of hr generalist experience. But I took 4 yrs of maternity break . now I am having difficulty in finding job.Should I do some courses like sap etc.? what are the scopes of sap? Please suggest some courses and institutes. Thanks

Dear Ruchita,

Hope you're doing fine.

Yes. There may be some difficulty in finding a suitable job as per your interest therefore I would advise you to take up a job as placement consultant or probably a freelancers consultant (work from home). Don't look at the salary; look at the kind of job that are suitable for you to enter back into the field of human resources. After having a job you may quickly switch to another job of your interest and area. But at this juncture you need a job so try with a small placement consultancy or a small set-up.

I am sure within a few days you'll find a decent job.
Good Luck!

Warm regards,
Umesh Chaudhary  

Human Resources

Umesh Chaudhary

I prefer to answer question(s) related to Human Resource processes, career development and counseling.

Over 12 years in the field of Human Resources.

1. An article published in India Today on sexual harassment, 2. People challenges on How to retain talent 3. Management & Human Resource

MBA (HR), M.Phil (HR). I hold various accreditation in the area of Human Resources, Industrial Relations and Employment Laws. I strongly feel the more knowledge you share the more you'll get to learn. There is no age to learning therefore I stay abreast with new developments into HR and Labor Laws; I prefer to attend regular seminars, professional gathering, workshops and lectures. I am also associated with All India Management Association, National HRD Network (Delhi Chapter).