Human Resources/Job after maternity break

Question
Hi, I have done MBA in hr & finance.I have 4.5 yrs of hr generalist experience. But I took 4 yrs of maternity break . now I am having difficulty in finding job.Should I do some courses like sap etc.? what are the scopes of sap? Please suggest some courses and institutes. Thanks

Answer
Dear Ruchita,

Hope you're doing fine.

Yes. There may be some difficulty in finding a suitable job as per your interest therefore I would advise you to take up a job as placement consultant or probably a freelancers consultant (work from home). Don't look at the salary; look at the kind of job that are suitable for you to enter back into the field of human resources. After having a job you may quickly switch to another job of your interest and area. But at this juncture you need a job so try with a small placement consultancy or a small set-up.

I am sure within a few days you'll find a decent job.
Good Luck!

Warm regards,
Umesh Chaudhary  

Human Resources

Umesh Chaudhary