Human Resources/Letter help required.

Question
Please help me with wording. Please help me word this paragraph. Please help me with wording. Please help me.

Hi guys, my English is no good, I'm polish. I have been working at a retail store over 15 years now. This week my manager write to me to say congratulate me on my completion of 15 years service with company.

In today employment market long service with one company is becoming scarce. Therefore please accept my thanks for your continued service.

I look forward to working with you for many future years.

Yours sincerely,
John smith

My question is what can I write back? i want to say like thanks for taking the time to write to the office where i work. and i hope i can make another 10 years with this company. Any ideas comments?m/suggestions ?

please help.
thanks,
Craig.

Answer
Congratulations on 15 yeas with your company. I recently had my 30th year anniversary with my company.

Here is what I wrote to my Boss who is the owner of the company.

Time flies so fast. Can you believe that 30 years ago today I started working for AIM? It had been in existence for a year and we had a handful of employees.

I have a hard time believing that time has gone so fastů.where did it go? I can tell you one thing that my work has been interesting, rewarding and challenging at times, but it has never been boring at AIM. There is no place I would rather work than AIM and on one I would rather work for than Mr. Ron Wright.

You might not know your boss as well as I do mine.

Maybe something like I very much enjoy my work at __________company. Thank you so much for the opportunity to spend 15 years learning and growing with your company. I am looking forward to the next 15 years.

Shirley

Human Resources

Shirley McAllister, CPP, PHR