Human Resources/disrespectful owner

Question
hello,

Ive been working at my current job in Maryland (owned and run by all family members) for a little under 5 years,..

our company had another branch in Chicago.and my owner moved an employee from there to Virginia into another branch of the office.this va. office failed,and left the girl jobless. feeling responsible. the owner hired the girl on as a skiptracer who works on my accoutns.(and by works on I mean messes them up every day) I constantly send emails to her about errors and discrepancies and always cc:the owner and the mamager(brother n sister) on the email..

well recently there was a major issue and I emailed the girl my problem and cc:the manager.

than right after that I emailed the manager privately and told her how dissatisfied I am with this coworker as well as requested she be taken off of my assignments(shes that bad)

well when I came in..the ponly reply I had was......:taken care of: not a word more.

heres the real issue-

I work 6-11pm with a co worker that comes in at 2-11pm.
he advised me that when he got in, the owner and mamager(brother n sister) were talking freely in the front office in the presence of other ppl. about my email and issues, as well as the owner saying all I do is BITCH!!!!  MY OWNER...CALLING MY A BITCH..ON BUSINESS HOURS,INFRONT OF PEOPLE!!!!  im outraged!!!! I struggle as it is because the ppl. in charge are all famil, and normally my concerns and complaints about my lazy facebook addict manager fall on deaf ears!  what can I do.

I cant afford to quit because my hours must be pm shift.and I have small kids.And the pay is not completely crummy.
-
additionally
my ops. mamager(owners brother,ad managers husband) has kissed the back of my head and I told him not to do it again,and told the owner.. I never heard anything else..the owner just agreed hesa creep!!!! the kitchen here is filtly/mouse poop and small dead ants n stuff.  im so fed up.  what can be done. I know this place is babanas but want professional advise... I feel im going to be fired because of my strolgly worded but professional email about the owners friend whose doing a crummy job,.

**thanks***

Answer
Kim:
Did you read what you wrote?  I'm sure you did.  You dont need me to tell you what you should do.  Yes, there are legal remedies and yes you are correct the behavior is ridiculous and yes they are not managing the  business correctly.  You only have two alternatives  live with it or leave it.  The least you can do is to look around.  There may just be something better out there.
If/when you do find something else, then file a complaint if you wish. But I think you will be so happy to be out of there you will just write it off as most folks would.
I know this doesnt help that much but there really arent any other viable alternatives.
Good luck and let me know how it turns out.
Jim

Human Resources

Jim Dromsky