Human Resources/Letter help required.

Question
English no good. Help with wording. Please help with letter wording.?
I'm polish. Me English no good. Need help with letter wording. I need help with letter writing to manager (craig david - personal manager) for holiday. Reason for holiday is my sister marriage date is fixed because of me. My parents fix the date in December but I say to them that my work place is very busy because of Christmas. I work in supermarket on checkouts. So I can't let down my work place so my parents fixed the marriage date in November 2013 on behalf of me. Also I'm the eldest so I have responsibilities and lots of things to do so please grant me 4 weeks holidays.

Marriage date is 18 November. I want 8 November to 15 December off.

Can somebody please help me with this letter in proper English way.
Thanks.

Answer
Your name
Address
City, State, Zip code

Date

Mr. Craig David
Personal Manager
Address
City, State, Zip Code

Dear Sir,

RE:  Leave of Absence for Wedding

My sister will be married on November 2013. I am the eldest child and have many responsibilities to my family as the eldest. Originally the wedding was scheduled for  Christmas time, however, I told my family my work is very busy during the holidays and I cannot attend as my company needs me to be here to work. My parents changed the date of my sister's wedding to November so I could attend.

I will need four weeks time off to attend this wedding. The time I need to start my leave of absence on November 8 and end my leave of absence on December 15. This is very important to me, my parents and my sister.

It is my sincere hope that this leave request meets with your approval so I can finalize my travel plans.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

________sign your name

Your Name printed  

Human Resources

Shirley McAllister, CPP, PHR