Human Resources/Query regarding the acceptability of experience certificate in Public Sector Bank

QUESTION: dear sir,
i had joined dena bank on 16/04/2008 in JMG Scale-I and was relieved on 02/11/2011..
during my service i have been on loss of pay for around 11 months due to my family problems.. now i want to apply some where else where i need the experience of 3 years for another public sector bank for JMG Scale-II .. M i eligible as i have experience of more than 3 years but if loss of pay is deducted from the total experience then it is
below 3 years..

thanks n regards
rajeev kumar

ANSWER: Generally the work experience is from the date of joining till the last date of employment.

The leave taken with loss of pay literally means that you have worked for 2 years only.

For the purpose of eligibility you will be considered for 2 years 1 m though your total work experience on records shows 3 years

QUESTION: first of all thanks for giving your valuable time to answer my problem..
         I want to say that during my loss of pay I continued to remain the employee of the bank as the bank also considered me eligible for the Fast Track promotion exam for Scale II which can only be after the 3 years of service..
         And one more thing is that in the offer letter of the bank there was a Bond condition to serve the bank for 3 years or to pay One Lakh..and at the time to relieving the bank did not ask me to pay the Bond Amount for my not completing the active service of 3 years..

So Can we arrive on this conclusion that I have more than 3 years of service experience ......
thanks n regards
rajeev kumar

Legally & Technically speaking you do have 3 years of experience no doubt about it.  You will be eligible for any kind of new assignments purely based on the work experience details which demonstrate that you DO have 3 years of work experience.

It is better in this case to clearly mention about your LOP leaves.

We do not foresee any kind of in-eligibility in the 3 year conditionalities imposed.  

Human Resources

HR Shared Services HR Consulting - including HR Outsourcing Recruitments Process Outsourcing Staffing Onsite HR / Recruiters HR Policies & Processes Compensation and Benefits Survey Employee Surveys Feedback Performance Management Succession Planning Creating Leadership pipeline Competency mapping Developing Learning / Centres of Excellence Business HR HR / Employee Manuals - Dashboards HR Audits Gap Analysis Exit Process Outsourcing Learning Process Outsourcing Start Up HR

Professional Experience & Achievements HR Policy Design & Implementation Involved in Policy making & manuals Comparative Industry study, Gap Analysis Updating and introduction of new ones Design and implementation of HR trackers relating to policies and practices Comp & Benefits and Rewards management Design and implementation Compensation and Benefits Policy Periodic Benchmarking Compensation and restructured Compensation / Levels Updating Grades and designations Advising Management on current trends in C & B with respect to annual increases. Financial impact analysis and creation of budgets for the year. Presenting Reports to Management effective cost control, Manpower cost budgets, and forecasting incremental changes for implementation. Presenting on Quarterly C&B data based on the reports from professional bodies Hewitt / Mercer supplemented by collecting informal data from other companies Parity analysis for new hires vis--vis the existing employees in similar grades / level Designed and implemented a robust and transparent Rewards Recognition system Performance Management Talent Acquisition Part of Project Team for composition and positioning of team members. Documented the level / grade and budgets for open positions, project estimation with respect to manpower costs and hiring costs. Designed and implemented cost effective hiring solutions maximizing Employee referrals with innovative campaigns. Career Management: Learning & Development Initiatives Communication and change management Employee Engagement Employee Retention

Ness Technologies Inc Bluestar Infotech

2 Blogs

Post Graduate in HRM