Human Resources/rehire

Question
I was terminated for a young stupid email I sent on company email. It contained adult content in words only. I wish to go back to work for this company now four yrs later. How can I over come being listed as non rehirable?

Answer
charles:
Just apply for the position. If you are in fact still listed as ineligible for rehire  by them, remember you were terminated for cause.  If you actually get an interview and the subject comes up just tell the truth that you did a young stupid thing. If the subject doesnt come up, dont volunteer.
Sorry I cant give you anything more.
Jim

Human Resources

Jim Dromsky