Human Resources/Doubt regarding upcoming university exam

"Dear Sir,

I am going to write my first year MBA Internation Business Exam with Annamalai university. Can you please advise how many pages a student is expected to write for a 3 mark question, 15 mark question and case study.

In the examination guide, they have mentioned additional answer sheet wont be provided and we have to use only one answer book provided.

Any additional tips will help me to do better as i don't any idea about the upcoming exams as I am doing this course in distant education.I submitted only the thesis as i am working in Dubai and can't attend any seminar.

Thank you in advance.

Dear Catheriene,

Hope you're doing fine.

There are no fundamental rules unless these are specifically written in your course curriculum or told by Faculty.

I take it this way, 1-2 lines for 1 question mark and 2-3 lines for 2 marks, 3-4 lines for 3 marks and 15-16 lines for 15 marks.

But you also need to ensure that you write about all desired information for the mentioned question irrespective of numbers of lines.

Merry Christmas!

Human Resources

Umesh Chaudhary

I prefer to answer question(s) related to Human Resource processes, career development and counseling.

Over 12 years in the field of Human Resources.

1. An article published in India Today on sexual harassment, 2. People challenges on How to retain talent 3. Management & Human Resource

MBA (HR), M.Phil (HR). I hold various accreditation in the area of Human Resources, Industrial Relations and Employment Laws. I strongly feel the more knowledge you share the more you'll get to learn. There is no age to learning therefore I stay abreast with new developments into HR and Labor Laws; I prefer to attend regular seminars, professional gathering, workshops and lectures. I am also associated with All India Management Association, National HRD Network (Delhi Chapter).