Human Resources/Research on Employee Engagement

Greetings for the Day

I am interested in carrying out a research on Employee Engagement in IT industry

I have identified Leader Behavior, Performance Management and Retention as Major Talent Management strategies. Can you lead me to some sources where I can get information regarding my research?

Dear Kusuma,

Hope you're doing fine.

Before starting research on the mentioned subject you need to first understand the culture, challenges faced by employees, work hours, shifts and timings, processes involved on the job in IT companies.,, are good websites. You may also access Harvard business review (HBR)

Warm regards,
Umesh Chaudhary

Human Resources

Umesh Chaudhary

I prefer to answer question(s) related to Human Resource processes, career development and counseling.

Over 12 years in the field of Human Resources.

1. An article published in India Today on sexual harassment, 2. People challenges on How to retain talent 3. Management & Human Resource

MBA (HR), M.Phil (HR). I hold various accreditation in the area of Human Resources, Industrial Relations and Employment Laws. I strongly feel the more knowledge you share the more you'll get to learn. There is no age to learning therefore I stay abreast with new developments into HR and Labor Laws; I prefer to attend regular seminars, professional gathering, workshops and lectures. I am also associated with All India Management Association, National HRD Network (Delhi Chapter).