Human Resources/HR career access

Question
hello dear

I m working for 4.5 yrs ago on managing and recruiting crew members
working on-board oil service sea vessels (50 vessel and 700 persons
manage them alone) , this kind of work activities let me detect that I
have the following skills :

- personal communication skills
- negotiations skills
- fast and creative problem solver
- photographic memory
- management skills
- leadership skills
- work under pressure
- planning and organizational skills

I want to assure if the mentioned skills can  let me open an career on
HR , if yes how can I start that or apply for HR jobs despite of I
didn't work as an HR before

2- how can I write proposal to cooperation for working as HR
specialist regarding to mentioned skills above

2- does I have to support my skills with MBA or diplomas  ?  if yes
which is better from your point of experienced view a) mini-MBA on HR
 or b) HR intensive diploma ????????????

require your full guidance and advise

thanks and best regards

Answer
Ahmed
While a college education is helpful and required by many companies, every one of the skills you list is absolutely essential for success in any business venture.  If you were successful in your role, that is ample demonstration for any one.  This will become apparent in any interview.
If you understand what you accomplished and the requirements of the position you are applying for, the link in developing your resume is obvious.  In your previous role, you were actually HR whether you realized it or not as a part of your responsibilities.
Hope this helps.
Jim

Human Resources

Jim Dromsky