Human Resources/Inquiring about HR career.

Question
Hello Mark, my question is, I am currently looking to change my career and was wondering how long would the schooling take to complete a Bachelor's degree in HR Management? Also what would the annual salary look like? I also want to thank you for your time in answering my question and it is much appreciated....
   Christina

Answer
Hi Christina,

I need to know a bit more information.  Your education to date, your current job, work background, that kind of stuff will help me answer your question.

So please resubmit, re-ask your question providing that type of background information and we will go from there.

I will be unavailable on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.  So please re-submit on Sunday or after that.

I will be happy to assist!!!

Mark

Human Resources

Mark Eichinger