Human Resources/sir

Question
i am a operation management student, if i am going to graduate in this course i want to become a hr associates or a human resource manager. is this possible for me to perform as a hrm/ or human resource manager/ment?

Answer
I do not know your circumstances nor how many years of school you have left to complete. I can tell you that anything is possible if you want it bad enough and work hard enough to make it happen. I would suggest to you that you start with an internship as an intern in HR and work your way up.

Shirley

Human Resources

Shirley McAllister, CPP, PHR