Human Resources/commitment letter

Question
i haven't reported to work for almost 3 months and my superiors want me to go back but they asked me to write a commitment letter and a promise letter that i will not take an absent from work and a valid reason why they have to give me another chance.Thank you sir for your help.

Answer
LETTER  OF  PROMISE

I  haven’t  reported  to work  for  3  months  and  have  not  taken  permission.
I am really sorry. I realize some things when acted  in a  hurry, hurt  the  organization and are regretted later. I am sorry for the things that  happened.  I didn’t mean anything  when I acted.
I know I have hurt many a lot, and I can understand their behavior. I wouldn’t blame you if they didn’t want to talk to me for a while. But I would request you to please give me one more chance and I’ll be ready to listen to a big list of all rotten names you can call me, and you can go at it to your heart’s content. Please accept my apology and forgive me, and I promise it will never happen again. I hope we can talk soon.

REGARDS
YYYYYYYYYYY

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Letter of Commitment
Dear MR………………..:
I am pleased to continue/ to initiate a relationship with  xxxxx  under the  current  management  leadership.  I  will strive  hard to make  very valuable contribution to the continuing efforts that [organization] is making to ----------
Over the past several years,  I  have  enthusiastically participated in xxxx program to create conditions necessary for etc. [detail past commitments and involvement.]
I  will commit to  the involvement of  my expertise  /resources, and in-kind contributions .It is clearly a priority for me, and  xxxx  will be well served.
In closing, I would like to say that I'm proud that  I  will  be  back  at  xxxx.
Sincerely,  

Human Resources

Leo Lingham