Human Resources/follow-up HR career access question

you said

In Egypt I would suggest you check out the training for HR certification at this website:

It sounds like you have experience in some of the major skills needed for HR. It would depend on the employer whether or not they would accept your skills or if they require a diploma. Perhaps you could be certified from a training course in HR which takes less time than obtaining a diploma.

I do not know which country you are in, however, many countries have training courses for HR that you can take to obtain certification. In the US it is through SHRM and you can be certified as a PHR (professional Human Resources).

I check the link but I found that it is course for supporting you career situation , not international , but I did lot of researches and found an orgranization called " "

I found a many exams , I confuse which one is suitable for me but firstly I wanna ask you

1- whats your opinion about those exams ?
2- does those exams is confined for USA proffessional only or for world wide proff noticed that it is global organization ?
3- can those proff certificate can let me develop on my career level moreover can enbale me licensed as HR proff and let me work all over the world ?
4- does international HR prof certified ll increase my salary rates ?

last thing you have to know that I had obtainend a bachelor degree on electronics and communication engineering also I m skilled and talented on the following

- voice over acting
- sing-act-perform
- creative writing (movies-theathre-stories-poems)
- music
- minatures and diorma and collage creation

also I m crazy about entertianment industry , I thought that I can combined all the talents mentioned to work as HR certified proff applied on entertainment or media companies pleaae comment that idea

thanks for your kindness respected coopration sir

HRCI is the training and certification center for SHRM. It is where I obtained my certification for PHR. It is in the U.S. There is Global certification offered, but I don't know if that is just for U.S. or for international. I do know that to set for an exam you need to have 2 years experience already working in HR.

Every industry employes HR managers including the intertainment industry. If you are wanting to work in the U.S. than you could apply to some larger business's for a paid internship in the U.S. and they sponsor your Visa to work in the U.S. at their business.
The above link may be able to help you and answer some of your questions.  I have never been outside the US so I do not know the rules and how all of it works. I do know that companies hire foreign workers and some come on a paid internship. An internship is a period where you work with someone in a firm for a summer and learn the job than if you are good at it sometimes you get hired onto the firm.

Human Resources

Shirley McAllister, CPP, PHR

I can answer questions pertaining to Compensation, Health Benefits, Retirement Plans, Payroll,Payroll taxes, Employee selection, Employee Termination, Training, and Employee Incentives. I have offices in U.S., Canada, UK, South Africa,Australia and NZ. I am most confident in the U.S. and Canadian but have knowledge of the internationals. I do not have extensive knowledge of South Africa, Australia and New Zealand. I do have some Human Resource Knowledge in those areas. Please do not ask me homework questions, I do not have time to answer them.

I currently hold both the U.S. and Canadian Payroll Certifications. I currently hold the SHRM PHR certification. I have worked in the Human Resources area with high emphasis on compensation and benefits for 25 years at the same company. My company is an international company and I work with our International offices whenever there is a Human Resource area needing addressed. I volunteer on the American Payroll Association hotline and have for the last 10 years or so. I answer many questions each week for other payroll and HR professionals, mostly on taxes, benefits and compensation issues. I have been the trustee for our 401K plan for Retirement benefits and our 125 Cafeteria Plan for Health Insurance benefits.

SHRM, National APA, National DOLEA, State National Mentoring Network I.O.M.A. Advisory Board

Boise State University Human Resource Certificate Program PHR through SHRM CPP through American Payroll Association Payroll Administrator and Payroll Supervisor certification through Canadian Payroll Association Published writer of Payroll and Benefit articles in a payroll Publication 25 years experience in an International Company

Citation of Merit 8 years in a row for hotline service for A.P.A. Honor Award for child mentoring service through RSVP and National Mentoring A "Pat on the Back" award for outstanding leadership as a Youth Group Leader by "The Salvation Army." Runner up for Employee of the Year at my Company twice and Employee of the month 4 times.

I used to answer questions on when they had a similar quesition and answer section. I volunteer for APA hotline I also belong to several HR forums when I often answer questions