Human Resources/last question follow up

Question
you had said

While a college education is helpful and required by many companies, every one of the skills you list is absolutely essential for success in any business venture.  If you were successful in your role, that is ample demonstration for any one.  This will become apparent in any interview.
If you understand what you accomplished and the requirements of the position you are applying for, the link in developing your resume is obvious.  In your previous role, you were actually HR whether you realized it or not as a part of your responsibilities.
Hope this helps.
Jim

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

so I had did a lot of researches online I found an orgranization called " http://www.hrci.org "

I found a many exams , I confuse which one is suitable for me but firstly I wanna ask you

1- whats your opinion about those exams ?
2- does those exams is confined for USA proffessional only or for world wide proff noticed that it is global organization ?
3- can those proff certificate can let me develop on my career level moreover can enbale me licensed as HR proff and let me work all over the world ?
4- does international HR prof certified ll increase my salary rates ?

last thing you have to know that I had obtainend a bachelor degree on electronics and communication engineering also I m skilled and talented on the following

- voice over acting
- sing-act-perform
- creative writing (movies-theathre-stories-poems)
- music
- minatures and diorma and collage creation

also I m crazy about entertianment industry , I thought that I can combined all the talents mentioned to work as HR certified proff applied on entertainment or media companies pleaae comment that idea ?

Answer
I dont understand your question.  Exams??  To accomplish what?  No company will hire you because of exam scores regardless of the exam. No certifications will not increase salary, performance and results do.  Pick something, get a job and go from there.  Use your experience to leverage one step at a time.
Good luck
J

Human Resources

Jim Dromsky