Human Resources/Best Employee award certificates.

Question
Dear Evan

https://www.google.co.in/search?q=Best+Employee+award+certificate&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=JGKeU9aML9aXuASM1oHIDA&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=699

Do you feel Best Employee Award certificate can be given on a monthly, quarterly, yearly basis to deserving candidates based on their performance by cos ?.

This effectively will motivate the employees as they have gained appreciation from the corporate for their work ?.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
HiI Prashant, sorry for the very, very late response.

I think that monthly is a bit too much. Quarterly is good. Quarterly is often enough to motivate and reward, but the real issue isn't how often you do it, but the criteria you use to award it.

Best of luck

Evan

Human Resources

Evan Glassett