Human Resources/Bank Employees Suggestion Box.

Dear Umesh

Do you recommend to have Bank Employees Suggestion Box in Bank branches?.

The Bank Employees will forward their concerns, grievances and suggestions in Employees Suggestion Box.

Dear Prashant,

I will again suggest to use technology for employees suggestions or feedbacks. Arranging collections of feedbacks, confidentiality of feedback are important points which you cannot control from backend. A centralised mechanism will be needed.

Human Resources

Umesh Chaudhary

I prefer to answer question(s) related to Human Resource processes, career development and counseling.

Over 12 years in the field of Human Resources.

1. An article published in India Today on sexual harassment, 2. People challenges on How to retain talent 3. Management & Human Resource

MBA (HR), M.Phil (HR). I hold various accreditation in the area of Human Resources, Industrial Relations and Employment Laws. I strongly feel the more knowledge you share the more you'll get to learn. There is no age to learning therefore I stay abreast with new developments into HR and Labor Laws; I prefer to attend regular seminars, professional gathering, workshops and lectures. I am also associated with All India Management Association, National HRD Network (Delhi Chapter).