Human Resources/Bank Employees Suggestion Box.

Dear Pankaj

Do you recommend to have Bank Employees Suggestion Box in Bank branches?.

The Bank Employees will forward their concerns, grievances and suggestions in Employees Suggestion Box.

Dear Prashant
The concept is the same that I mentioned in response to your earlier query. To make this work, the right culture & right communication needs to exist. Once that is there, this will help create a touch point for the people at the branches.

Hope this helps. If you want me to elaborate, will be happy to do so. All the best.

Human Resources

Pankaj Bhargava

Questions related to choice of career, inter-personal issues at the workplace, performance management issues, structure issues, compensation structuring issues, culture building issues, linking HR with org. strategy

22 years in HR and Org. Development, designing & facilitating interventions, leading an HR team of an Indian multinational & facilitating multiple organizations across industries to build the desired culture to serve business need

HR magazine of TISS (an HR institute of repute - Tata Institute of Social Sciences)

B. Tech (Chemical Engineering) from IIT Mumbai (one of the most reputed engineering school in India) and PGDM (MBA) from IIM Kolkata (one of the most reputed management institutes in India).

Was awarded the Gold Medal for excellence in HR by the Bengal Chamber of Commerce at IIM