Human Resources/Fixing Wallpaper in Corporate office.

Question
Dear Pankaj

Do you feel that fixing appropriate Wallpapers designs in the corporate office can give a good look and feel office environment?.

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
Dear Prashant
I am not an expert on office decor. However, what I do realize is that a decor that promotes the environment that one wants to create in the organization can be useful. For example, if one wants to promote an environment of informality & fun, then bright colors could be useful with some fun designs on the walls. My guess is that whether they are done through paintings or wall papers will not matter.

However, if I were you, I would consult an architect to help me create the ambiance that I want in the organization. Hope this helps. All the best.

Regards

Pankaj

Human Resources

Pankaj Bhargava