Human Resources/Exit Interview Process.

Dear Umesh

Can you Highlight the importance of exit interview process in corporates?.

Dear Prashant,

Suppose you are working in a small city in India and your head office is miles away from you. Due to any reason the communication always remains a gap between management and its employees. In case of separation good companies take feedback from employees for services to improve and also to reveal secrets which are unknown to others which may improve workplace and company in return can retain its employees.

Human Resources

Umesh Chaudhary

I prefer to answer question(s) related to Human Resource processes, career development and counseling.

Over 12 years in the field of Human Resources.

1. An article published in India Today on sexual harassment, 2. People challenges on How to retain talent 3. Management & Human Resource

MBA (HR), M.Phil (HR). I hold various accreditation in the area of Human Resources, Industrial Relations and Employment Laws. I strongly feel the more knowledge you share the more you'll get to learn. There is no age to learning therefore I stay abreast with new developments into HR and Labor Laws; I prefer to attend regular seminars, professional gathering, workshops and lectures. I am also associated with All India Management Association, National HRD Network (Delhi Chapter).