Human Resources/Designation changing

What is difference between executive and associate..

I was a content development associate and my functions changed so they are going to give executive-Product design..... but am not at all happy with these 2 so can I expect analyst... if it is possible means how it is different?? ans please

Dear Kavitha,

Hope you're doing fine.

As you have not mentioned about your experience, background etc so I assume that you joined this Organisation as Associate a few years back and now they have promoted you to Executive level position. So there is a career progression for you. You should be happy for promotion. I assume further next level is Analyst for which you need to spend sometime working as Executive like you spent sometime working as Associate and I am sure with your efforts and experience you will definitely reach Analyst profile in sometime from now.

Human Resources

Umesh Chaudhary

I prefer to answer question(s) related to Human Resource processes, career development and counseling.

Over 12 years in the field of Human Resources.

1. An article published in India Today on sexual harassment, 2. People challenges on How to retain talent 3. Management & Human Resource

MBA (HR), M.Phil (HR). I hold various accreditation in the area of Human Resources, Industrial Relations and Employment Laws. I strongly feel the more knowledge you share the more you'll get to learn. There is no age to learning therefore I stay abreast with new developments into HR and Labor Laws; I prefer to attend regular seminars, professional gathering, workshops and lectures. I am also associated with All India Management Association, National HRD Network (Delhi Chapter).